Nutritious natural homemade hair mask step by step
- Separate one or two (depending on your hair length) egg yolks from whites
- Add cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to egg yolks.
- Squeeze half lemon into a bowl and mix everything with an egg beater.
- Massage this homemade mask into your scalp and hair ends.
- Leave mask on for at least 15 minutes (if you have more time on your hands make it 30 to 40min.)
- Wash the mask out with cold or lukewarm water.
Medical explanation why this homemade mask is good for your hair
Protein. Nourishes the hair roots for Hair growth.
Fatty Acids. Give your hair a natural glossy shine.
Potassium. For healing dry damaged hair.
Vitamin A. Prevents hair breakage.
Vitamin D. Prevents hair loss and balding.
Vitamin B12. For hair growth.
Calcium. For long healthy hair, calcium promotes hair growth and is important for proper absorption of vitamin D.
Source: Natural hair mask
Further reading: How to make your hair grow